Van Elle Rail Demonstration Days
17th & 18th May, 2017
With such a focus on innovation, state-of-the-art plant and following the success of last year's events, Van Elle Rail will be holding another of its 'live' demonstration events on its private test track on May 17th & 18th 2017. On show will be the latest and greatest plant within the rail industry including the new Colmar T12000FS RRVs and the 'World's first' Colmar T10000FSCG rail cranes. We will also be demonstrating a number of 'on-track' piling techniques including the unique Elemex drilled solution, as recently used on the Eden Brows scheme and capable of delivering unchallenged tolerances through 'ANY' ground conditions.
Our private test track is situated at our 17 acre facility in Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire and presents a safe and realistic environment to carry out first of class testing, project simulations and training days.
On Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th May, we are holding our next demonstration days and invite all rail clients and contractors to come along to enjoy a day of engaging conversation, great food and learn about the latest innovations in on-track rail piling, ground stabilisation and ground investigation.
Overview of the day:
- Hear about and see some of the industry's latest state-of-the-art specialist plant and equipment including...
- World’s First Colmar T12,000FS RRVs
- World’s First Colmar T10,000FSCG Rail Cranes
- Unique VE-SPA Drilling Mast & Elemex Drilling System
- Europe’s First On-Track Volumetric Concrete Mixer
- Specialist On-Track GI Unimog
- Smartbase® Modular OLE Foundations
- + Much more plant and many other installation techniques
- A chance to speak to the experts at Van Elle Rail regarding a specific project or generic piling schemes.
- Network with industry colleagues and learn from one another's experiences.
- Take a tour of our facilities and witness the manufacturing and installation process of our innovative Smartbase® modular OLE foundation system first hand.
- Enjoy great food and plentiful drinks throughout the day.
To register for our Demo Day, please contact Jonathan Burn, Rail Development Manager on 07714 749597 or email email@example.com