Van Elle has the capabilities through our experienced engineers and expansive fleet of specially modified rigs to perform the most complex of piling projects.
Whether it be producing foundation piles for SMART motorway gantries utilising our Lorry Mounted Rotary Bored Soilmec STM-20 rigs, soil nailing to improve embankments on the rail network, or restricted access, low headroom piling utilising our versatile Klemm 709 and 708’s, we have the past experience to tackle complex projects, collaborating with our partners to find the right solution.
As part of our specialist piling offer, we have the following capabilities at our disposal:
- Low headroom large diameter bored and Sectional Flight Auger (SFA) piles
- Contiguous piled walls and Secant Piled walls
- Full range of ground anchor solutions; multiple strand anchors, self-drill passive anchors
- Slope stabilisation; soil nails, rock bolts
- Compaction & permeation grouting, pressure grouting
- Specialist rotary percussive drilling, overburden drilling using ODEX, ELEMEX and Supajaws techniques
- Sheet piling and driven steel piles using Circular Hollow Section (CHS)
- Lorry mounted Soilmec STM 20’s that are capable of installing piles to a maximum depth of 30m and 1800mm diameter